Okay okay, I know you’re probably thinking “another banana bread recipe?!” and I can see where you’re coming from, but let’s be real … can you ever have enough different types of banana bread? I firmly believe that the answer to this question is no, you can never have enough banana bread recipes! If you haven’t checked out my other banana centric recipes yet, you can find all of them here!
Now, let’s get onto the good stuff… the details about this delicious Cinnamon Walnut Banana Bread! Made with no added sugar, this loaf is sweetened solely from the ripe bananas. The mixture of vanilla and cinnamon adds sweet undertones that bring the sweetness out even more! Plus, the mixture of coconut flour and almond butter creates the best light, fluffy, and moist texture.
I know that you guys are going to love this banana bread and enjoy it just as much as I do. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts and see your creations!
[makes 1 loaf]
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup runny almond butter
- 4 pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- large handful of crushed sprouted walnuts (plus extra for on top!)
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, almond butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and pink salt and stir until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the crushed walnuts and pour batter into lined pan. Top it off with a few extra walnuts and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool (if you can wait for that long!) and devour!
Lots of love, Worth