With the official start of fall, there is no better time to bake this fluffy pumpkin bread! I have always been a lover of all things pumpkin, and pumpkin bread specifically has always held a place in my heart – or should I say my stomach?!
Now I make a lot of treats (that usually don’t make it on the blog!) that are very clean, healthy ingredients, but they just don’t taste over the top amazing. This pumpkin bread, however, is unlike anything I have ever created. If I was blindly tasting this, I would never guess that it is not only gluten-free but paleo too because it tastes so rich and decadent.
Be prepared because this recipe is the first of MANY pumpkin recipes coming to the blog this season! I’m thinking of posting the vegan + paleo + raw pumpkin cheesecake that I made for Thanksgiving last year… my mouth is seriously watering!
I cannot wait for you guys to taste how delicious this bread is and hear what you think!
[makes one loaf]
- 3/4 cup + 2 tb almond flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tb coconut flour
- 1 + 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 tb pecan butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tb coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 maple syurp (I use this Lakanto monkfruit sweetened syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- Preheat the oven to 350º and line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, allspice, pink salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, pecan butter (or preferred nut butter), melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined. Whisk in the pumpkin and make sure everything is evenly incorporated.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir together until batter forms.
- Add the batter to the lined loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted runs clean.
- Allow to cool fully on a wire rack and enjoy!
Lots of love, Worth