Bliss balls are for sure becoming one of my favorite things to make… if you can’t tell by all of the recipes! These lemon ones are my favorite ones yet! If you haven’t checked out my other bliss ball recipes, you can find them here and here.
Given my blog being “Lemons Worth Lovin’,” I don’t think it could be more necessary for me to create a LEMON bliss ball recipe! I love EVERYTHING lemon flavored, and I clearly love bliss balls, so what better way to join both of my loves into one.
These balls literally taste like lemon cookie dough. No joke. They are tangy, sweet, and the combination of coconut and cashews creates such a delicious base. And they are so good that even my dad liked them… and that says A LOT! Haha!
I can assure you that these are beyond tasty, and they will certainly be a crowd pleaser. I know that you guys will love them as much as I do!
- 1 + 1/4 cup raw, sprouted cashews
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Zest from one large lemon
- 1 + 1/2 tb pure maple syrup
- Pinch of pink salt
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Optional: additional shredded coconut for rolling
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles sticky crumbs (do not over process or you will end up with butter that can’t be rolled into balls).
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into balls and roll in extra coconut if desired.
- Chill (and store) in the fridge.
Lots of love, Worth